Delicious Baked Paprika Parmesan Chicken
This Baked Paprika Parmesan Chicken is one of those everyone-should-know-how-to-make recipes. It’s easy and comes together quickly. In fact, it’s hard to mess up!
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (Fresh is better but use pregrated if necessary)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Set up 2 medium sized bowls.
- Beat 2 eggs in first bowl.
- Mix flour, parmesan, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a second bowl.
- Place a wire rack on a large baking sheet and brush the rack with oil.
- Dip chicken, 1 breast at a time, in egg mixture, then in parmesan/paprika mixture,
- turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast with each ingredient.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, in a single layer.
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the chicken.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese has browned, and the chicken has cooked.
- You can also finish them off under the broiler for a minute or two to get them extra browned on top.
- Serve with a veggie like these delicious fresh broccoli that I steamed.
- Season with a dash of fresh parsley, if desired.